Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Work in progress


Well here it is a picture of my work in progress, the new utility room at Au Bellefleur, my little project for our B&B and this one is all my own work, it looks pretty impressive on the photo, even though I say so my self, almost like a real builder has done some work. There is still a lot of rubbing down to get a good finish on the joints before the white paint can go on, so I shall be rubbing down and refilling all the white bits on Saturday, its the bit that Franca hates because the fine dust gets everywhere. Then may be on Sunday I can do some painting. Once the walls and ceiling are white I am going to tile the floor, which will be another first for me, I've tiled walls before but never floors, a little job for the bank holiday weekend.

No comments: