Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tour de inspection

This weekend sees the start of the Tour de France ironically in London, and even more ironically the competitors will cycle past Darren’s office in London and then 3 weeks later, after cycling through the Alps and Pyrenees they will cycle through Sigogne almost passing Au Bellefleur, on their way back up to Paris for the finish, sadly since the roof will be off the house we will not be able to run a special cycling weekend which was our idea, well maybe next time….

I think I'll stick to the plane or the train for getting from London to Sigogne, well there is good news regarding our builder Peter, he is out of hospital, though still going back for very regular checks. Peter is coming round to take a look at our handi work, sort of quality control, to see what we have been doing since he has been away, there is quite a difference from when he left so I hope he likes what he sees, you never know I might get a job on his team, but I'm not sure he will be paying London rates, and of course I can't take the credit for all the lovely woodwork, that's down to Jean-Luc.

No comments: