Saturday, May 02, 2009

The bathroom so far


Well here is two days work, if I get the photos right No1 shows day one, it does not show too much as most of the day was spent plumbing but you can see the new ceiling rails, I still have to put the isulation in before I fit the plasterboard to the rails (the rails are the metal bits going in the opposite direction to the wooden joists).





The second shot should show the large sections of plaster board ceiling up, in France green means waterproof, I still have the little bits to do and you should also be able to see the frame of the toilet dividing wall taking shape..





and finally our builder has made a new entrance to the bathroom, it still needs finishing off, but you can just see he has started pointing the wall on the right hand side, you get a good impression of the before & after in this shot.





If all goes well I'll be able to post a picture of a new toilet ready for use, such an exicting life I lead...

No comments: