Thursday, February 26, 2009

Congratulations to Mat Follas Masterchef champion 2009


Mat is this years' winner of the BBC cooking competition Masterchef, he peaked at just the right moment to beat off the other two finalists, and turned out a truly glorious three course meal.

Having seen him set the bar so high, I think I will have to go away and practice for a few more years before I pick up my Masterchef entry form.

I love watching Masterchef, and although the finalists were stunningly good, some of the first round competitors were hopeless, I remember the guy who cooked a pork chop and got the dressing out of a bottle, and then burned the chop. If he got through what were the people at the auditions like?

Anyway well done to all the finalists Andy, Christopher and especially Mat for delivering everything he had learnt through the program in a sublime meal.

No comments: